The perfect companion to Barn Cat Solid Shampoo! This rinse is your alternative to conditioner when used with shampoo bars and solid shampoo. This acidic rinse smooths and closes the hair follicles, and helps prevent build up from any minerals found in your water. These hair rinses uniquely contain marshmallow root, which works as a natural detangler, and aloe vera powder, known to promote scalp health.
Tips & Tricks: There is an adjustment period with solid shampoo, your scalp is getting used to not having your natural oils stripped as with commercial shampoo. This adjustment may be as quick as a couple days, up to a week or so. Stick it out!
- Only wash your hair every other day or even less. Over time you will find the sweet spot for you and your water type
- Brush your hair before washing to help reduce tangles - Wash your hair by either running the bar from root to tip, or lathering the soap in your hand and then washing as usual
- You will notice a squeaky clean feeling, this is normal!
- Every few washes (or more if you have hard water) use an acidic rinse to close the hair follicles and smooth texture
- Mix 1 tsp to 1 tbl of Barn Cat hair rinse with 16ish oz of warm water OR mix 1/8 to 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with 16ish oz of warm water
- After washing and rinsing thoroughly, step out of the water of the shower and pour your hair rinse over your clean hair. Let the rinse sit for 1 minute and then rinse again well
- Everyone is different, you may need to experiment with your washing and rinsing frequency to find what's best for you
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.